Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!




Ian visited for Christmas and we had a hilarious time trying to take family photos.  Mark shot several with me and Ian and Joaquin, then he set the timer on the camera for a shot with all of us.  But somehow, that wasn't quite what Joaquin wanted.  We all couldn't help but laugh at his dramatic behavior.

As I am falling asleep most nights, I thank God for my family.  I tell him that I feel so lucky and so happy.  I am so blessed to have a loving husband, and happy, healthy 3-year old Joaquin at home.  My 24-year old son, Ian, lives in southern CA and is happy, and finding work on a regular basis doing sound work in the film industry.  My siblings and parents are all doing well and still with me and still love me after all these years.  We have a sweet family dog, Pippa, who adores us. We are all very lucky, and very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment