Saturday, July 5, 2014

Days 92 and 91...counting down from 100

Day 92 was the 4th of July.  I had spent the night at the hospital with my Dad and it was a bit rough because he wasn't sleeping and was very sad.  I came home and didn't sleep because I wanted to enjoy the day with Mark and Joaquin.  We went to the parade in Clarksburg and he had a lot of fun scootering around in circles at the church with his new friend Matthew.  They sat on the sidewalk curb and watched the parade and ran out to pick up candy as it was thrown.

I ate:
Arugula Salad with grapefruit, mac nuts, and avocado
Banana
Arugula Salad with radishes and avocado
Green Smoothie with collards, banana, orange, and pineapple
Black Tea

Day 91
I ate:
Grapes
Almonds
Celery with taco nut meat
Carrot Salad with cranberries and almonds
Black Tea
Green Tea
Watermelon


No comments:

Post a Comment