Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 96...counting down from 100

Posting today for yesterday's menu/exercise:

I ate:

1 plum
1 pear
Green Smoothie - used frozen leftover fruit salad, kale, coconut water
Cabbage and Coconut Slaw with curry dressing - yum!
Arugula Salad - with radishes, avocado, pear and Orange Miso dressing
2 cups of herbal tea
1 cup of black tea

I did 30 minutes of power walking via the Prevention Magazine mp3.  I walked around the grape field as the sun was setting, it was gorgeous.

The whole day was weird because I had spent the night at the hospital with my Dad and then slept from 10am to 4pm.

I am still feeling a lot calmer and less achy than I feel when I eat cooked foods and sugar.  I like the food and it's super easy to prepare.  Just takes more planning, which I'm getting used to.  Once I get an arsenal of recipes that I can make without thinking (as I have with cooked food), the planning will be minimal as well.  It just takes time...

While I was sitting in the hospital, I did more research to get inspired and found this site:

Raw Food Bootcamp

Weight loss is quick and healthy on this diet and there is ZERO portion control!  The food tastes very fresh and flavorful, so after eating it for a few weeks, cooked food isn't appealing.

95 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment