Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 98...counting down from 100

Today I ate:

Green Smoothie - spinach, kale, pineapple, mango, banana

Cabbage Slaw with Thai Dressing and Coconut Chips

Green Salad - unfortunately, I found out when it arrived that it had some blue cheese crumbles on it even though the name of the salad was "All Veggies" on the menu;  given that the restaurant is in our small town of Clarksburg, having a population of less than 600 people--I didn't want to send it back so I tried to remove as much as possible.  The salad was delicious and we were there for the CD release party for my friend Tressa's band.  So much FUN!

Black Tea

2 Corona Lights

No juice today, wah!  I did do a 30 minute power walk and swam 32 lengths of the pool without stopping!  Yeah!  Shooting for 40 by the middle of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment